I am unable to guarantee pre-Christmas delivery on anything ordered after Friday, December 16th.
Caramels are sold in boxes of 8.
Flavors are seasonal. If you don't see something you like, please ask!
Caramels are the perfect hostess gift or stocking stuffer.
- Hot Apple Cider - this combines the traditional flavors of apple cider with the warm spiciness of bourbon. Perfect to get you in the spirit! (does contain bourbon; the alcohol has been cooked off)
- Sticky Toffee Pudding - inspired by my favorite Christmas dessert! Savor the flavors of rich brown sugar and the earthy sweetness of dates. One or two of these (or more) and a glass of icy cold sparkling wine are a perfect after-dinner treat. Don't forget to share.
- Milk & Honey - Sweet cream, local honey, and homemade honey honeycomb candy create a buttery and unique candy sensation. Not to be missed.
- Butter Pecan - nutty brown butter and toasted pecans remind me of one of my all time favorite desserts: pecan pie. These caramels pair beautifully on a cool evening with a hot cup of Earl Grey or if you're brave, a little bourbon.
- ARCHIVED - Figgy Pudding - black mission figs are mixed with grand marnier, cardamom, cinnamon, and vanilla to give you a warm holiday caramel, perfect with sherry or mulled wine. These were a surprise hit this year!
- ARCHIVED - Gingerbread - these caramels taste just like what you'd expect in a good gingerbread cookie: molasses, cinnamon, ginger, and ginger! They're just a little spicy, with chunks of candied ginger folded into the caramel before they set. Leave one out for Santa.
In an effort to provide you with the freshest product possible without the use of preservatives, all confections are made to order. Please allow for additional time when making your purchase. I'm happy to work with you if you are facing a caramel deadline.